- Call 800-372-7181
- Leave this message for all House Impeachment Committee Members (listed below) and House Leadership:
- Impeach Andy Beshear.
- Then sign this petition.
You may want to note any of the following reasons personally applying to you.
Gov. Andy Beshear refused Kentuckians:
- The right of enjoying and defending their lives and liberties.
- The right of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of their conscience.
- The right of seeking and pursuing their safety and happiness.
- The right of freely communicating their thoughts and opinions.
- The right of assembling together in a peaceable manner for their common good.
- The right to leave the state.
- In person public and private education.
Gov. Andy Beshear:
- Enacted laws by decree as a one-man legislature, refusing to convene the Kentucky General Assembly (Kentucky’s lawmaking body), denying a separation of powers.
- Borrowed up to $800,000,000 without the consent of the Kentucky General Assembly AND without ability to repay it.
- Altered voting procedures, allowing other than in-person voting for persons not in the county.
- Imposed lockdown orders denying Kentuckians the right and usage of their businesses, personal freedoms, freedom of movement, of conscience, of worship, of the ability to gather and speak and protest.
Chair: Jason Nemes(R): District 33 (part of Jefferson & Oldham) (2017)
- Phone Number: LRC: 502-564-8100 ext. 706
- Email: Jason.Nemes@lrc.ky.gov
George Brown Jr.(D): District 77 (part of Fayette) (since 2015)
- Phone Numbers: Home: 859-312-7513 LRC: 502-564-8100 ext. 620
- Email: George.Brown@lrc.ky.gov
Angie Hatton(D): District 94 (Letcher and part of Pike) (2017)
- Phone Number: LRC: 502-564-8100 ext. 669
- Email: Angie.Hatton@lrc.ky.gov
Kim King(R): District 55 Mercer, Washington, & Part of Jessamine (2011)
- Phone Number(s): Home: 859-734-2173 LRC: 502-564-8100 ext. 763
- Email: Kim.King@lrc.ky.gov
C. Ed Massey(R): District 66 Part of Boone (2019)
- Phone Number: LRC: 502-564-8100 ext. 632
- Email: Ed.Massey@lrc.ky.gov
Suzanne Miles(R): District 7 Union, Part of Daviess & Henderson (2014)
- Phone Number: LRC: 502-564-2217
- Email: Suzanne.Miles@lrc.ky.gov
Patti Minter(D): District 20 Part of Warren (2019)
- Phone @ LRC: 502-564-8100 ext. 685
- Email: Patti.Minter@lrc.ky.gov
Unless you are politically feared, you will never be politically respected. It’s time for the politicians to be intimidated by the citizens and not the other way around. WITHOUT NUMBERS TO BACK YOU UP YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER POLITICAL OPINION.
What can you do? Recruit 10 who will recruit 10. That’s how we win.