..to get the vaccine in order to keep your job AND YOU GOT IT, you need to know the following. It’s in the form of a letter you can give the person who required you to get the shot.
If, however, your employer is requiring you to get the vaccine to keep your job and you have NOT gotten it yet, CLICK HERE for a letter that lets them know there will be consequences if you get sick from the shot.
The information below is for anyone who was forced to take the experimental Covid 19 vaccine in order to keep their job. (If you were forced for any other reason, you can modify the letter or we can help you do that!) You can use this for your own info or share this with whoever forced you to take this dangerous experimental treatment.
Three important points:
- While pharma may be exempt from liability, nobody else is. If your employer or school forced you to get the jab, you may have legal recourse. If you got sick from the jab, document your symptoms — even if they are considered “normal”* — and please contact us at the phone number below.
- It is unreasonable and illegal to force anyone to take a medical intervention against their will.
- It is illegal to force anyone to take an experimental drug that has not been FDA approved. As of this date, 8/4/21, the jab is still under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). Not approved, only authorized.
*Adverse reactions to vaccines are NOT “normal”. They are common. Adverse reactions to any and all vaccines — even a headache, fever, diarrhea or any gastric distress — must be reported to the US government’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (https://vaers.hhs.gov/)
This vaccine has known dangerous side effects, including convulsions, neurological damage, paralysis and death, something your mandater probably doesn’t even know.
THE LETTER – everything in blue needs to be filled in by you
YOUR NAME, address, city, state, zip
Date of this letter
EMPLOYER’S NAME: Company, name of the person doing the mandating (usually the head of HR or your team), address, city, state, zip
SUBJECT: Information regarding your requirement that I submit to Covid-19 vaccination as a condition of my continued employment.
Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms Mandater (use the person, not the company),
On MM/DD/YYYY I received notice that I must receive a two-treatment Covid-19 vaccine as a condition of my continued employment. I took the vaccine on MM/DD/YYYY.
Had I been truly informed of the consequences of taking this experimental treatment, I would not have taken it. Please note the following.
You did not verify the Safety and Efficacy of this vaccine.
A. Please provide verifiable evidence that: The injection I took under threat of losing my job is safe.
FACT: Based on the number of reports received by the federal government’s VAERS system, which receives reports of only between 1% and 10% of all adverse vaccine events, Covid 19 vaccines are the most dangerous ever devised, with over 500,000 adverse events and over 11,000 deaths reported since December of 2020.
B. Please provide verifiable evidence that: The injection I took under threat of losing my job will cause me no short or long-term health problems, up to and including death.
FACT: VAERS data show that the total reported vaccine deaths in the first quarter of 2021 represents a 12,000% to 25,000% increase in vaccine deaths, year-over-year. As of July 23, 2021 VAERS data shows that between December 14th, 2020, and July 2nd, 2021, a total of 518,769 adverse events were reported to VAERS, including 11,940 deaths. The disastrous 1976 Swine Flu vaccine was pulled off the market as unsafe after a mere 53 reported deaths among 55 million recipients of the vaccine.
C. Please provide verifiable evidence that: My health was endangered by my failure to submit to the injections you required in order for me to keep my job.
FACT: CDC data shows that the Covid vaccines do not treat or prevent infection with SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19, nor do they prevent transmission. Deaths from COVID-19 in those who have received the recommended dosages of the vaccines increased from 160 as of April 30, 2021 to 535 as of June 1, 2021. Further, a total of 10,262 SARS-CoV-2 “breakthrough infections” of those who have already received the full recommended dosage of the injections. All this while the case fatality rate from Covid 19 itself, even using inflated government case and death numbers does not exceed .003% for the U.S. population that is under 70 years of age. There is no emergency. For most Americans Covid 19 is no more dangerous than the seasonal flu.
D. Please provide verifiable evidence that: My failure to receive this vaccine that you required in order for me to keep my job would have endangered my co-workers, our clients or customers, or anyone else.
FACT: At the time of the EUA, the FDA stated that the “data was not available to make a determination about how long the vaccine will provide protection, nor is there evidence that the vaccine prevents transmission of SARS-CoV-2 [i.e., the virus that causes COVID-19] from person to person.” That bears repeating. According to official sources, there is NO EVIDENCE that the Covid 19 vaccine prevents transmission from person to person.
Request for Further Information.
I also have some questions for you as the person who required that I take the Covid 19 vaccine in order to keep my job. I am requesting that you review these questions, provide the requested information, and sign this letter.
- Does my employee health insurance plan provide complete coverage should I experience an adverse event, or even death? Yes ____ No ____
- As your employee, does my life insurance policy provide any coverage if I die from having received an EUA Covid-19 injection? Yes ____ No ____
- As my employer, do you have liability insurance to cover the expenses involved with adverse consequences to me because of my receiving the vaccine injections that you required as a condition of my continued employment? Yes ____ No ____
- If you do not have such insurance, are you willing and able to compensate my family reasonably in the event of my death attributable to the effects of having received the Covid 19 vaccine at your insistence? Yes ____ No ____
If you answer Yes to any of the above, please identify your insurer:
- Will you be providing Workers’ Compensation or disability insurance, or do you have other resources available if I have an adverse reaction to an EUA Covid-19 injection and am unable to work for days, weeks, or months, or if I am disabled for life? Yes ____ No ____
If you answer Yes, please identify the program or resources you will rely on:
Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)
- The Covid 19 vaccines are currently allowed only under an EUA which means they are authorized, not approved. Are you aware that they are only authorized, not approved? Yes_____ No_____
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires that all EUA vaccine recipients be provided with EUA fact sheets specific to each authorized Covid-19 injection. These sheets are published by the manufacturers of the injections and must provide the most current and up-to-date information on the injections, and any known adverse events. I did not receive one of these fact sheets. While ignorance of the law does not relieve you of liability, were you aware this was a legal requirement? Yes_____ No_____
- Have you reviewed the available databases of adverse events reported to date for people who have received Covid-19 injections? Yes _____ No _____
- Are you aware that potential and reported adverse events include death, anaphylaxis, neurological disorders, autoimmune disorders, other long-term chronic diseases, blindness and deafness, infertility, fetal damage, miscarriage, and stillbirth? Yes _____ No _____
- The FDA’s guidance on emergency approved medical products requires that the agency, “ensure that recipients are informed to the extent practicable given the applicable circumstances…[t]hat they have the option to accept or refuse the EUA product…” Are you aware of this statement? Yes _____ No _____
- Have you informed all employees that they have the option to refuse this experimental treatment? Yes _____ No _____
- With respect to the emergency use of an unapproved product, the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, Title 21 U.S.C. 360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(I-III) restates the requirement that individuals must be informed of “the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, [and] of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks.” If EUA Covid-19 investigational vaccines are ever approved by the FDA, state legislation would be required to allow companies to mandate the Covid-19 injections. Are you aware of these facts? Yes_____ No_____
- EUA products are, by definition, untested, and experimental. Under the Nuremberg Code — the foundation of ethical medicine — no one may be coerced to participate in a medical experiment. The individual’s consent is essential. No court has ever upheld a mandate for an EUA vaccine. In Doe #1 v. Rumsfeld, 297 F. Supp. 2d 119 (2003), a federal court held that the U.S. military could not mandate EUA vaccines for soldiers: “…[T]he United States cannot demand that members of the armed forces also serve as guinea pigs for experimental drugs” (Id. at 135). Are you aware of this? Yes_____ No_____
- The United States Code of Federal Regulations and the FDA require the informed consent of human subjects for medical research. The EUA Covid-19 injections are unapproved, unlicensed vaccines that are still in their experimental stage. It is unlawful to conduct medical research on a human being, even in the event of an emergency, unless steps are taken to secure the informed consent of all participants. Are you aware of this? Yes _____ No _____
- According to Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Guidelines and the FTC’s “Truth In Advertising,” promotional material — and especially material involving health-related products — cannot mislead consumers, omit important information, or express claims. Doing so falls under the rubric of “deceptive advertising” (whereby a company is providing or endorsing a product), whether presented in the form of an ad, on a website, through email, on a poster, or in the mail. For example, statements such as “all employees are required to get the Covid-19 vaccine to make the workspace safe” or “the shot is safe and effective” leave out critical information. Critical information includes the facts that Covid-19 injections are unapproved EUA vaccines that “may” or “may not” prevent Covid, do not necessarily make the workspace safer, and could in fact cause harm. Failing to provide links to or attachments of the manufacturers’ fact sheets and current information on adverse events is omitting required safety information. Vaccine promoters routinely fail to provide required safety information. Are you aware of this? Yes _____ No _____
- Since the Covid lockdowns began over one year ago, there have been over 178 reported breaches of unsecured Protected Health Information (PHI), incidents investigated by the Office for Civil Rights (OCR). These breaches exposed millions of people’s personal health information to unauthorized inspection. Although many of these incidents were attributed to hacking, some of the breaches to PHI fell directly under the 1996 Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), such as sharing a patient’s or person’s information with an unauthorized individual or incorrectly handling PHI. Can you please explain your obligations to me, under HIPAA law, and how you are going to protect my personal information, both with respect to your requirement that I receive this injection and with respect to your requirement that I receive this injection?
- Pharmaceutical companies that manufacture EUA vaccines have been protected from liability related to injuries or deaths caused by experimental agents since the PREP Act was enacted in 2005. Other companies and all other institutions or individuals who mandate experimental vaccines on any human being are NOT protected from liability. Are you aware that you do not enjoy such liability protection? Yes _____ No _____
- Are you aware that employees could file a civil suit against you should they suffer an adverse event, death, or termination from their place of employment? Yes _____ No _____
Approval of Authorized Company Representative
As the legally authorized officer of the company, I have read this entire document and have provided my employees with all FDA required information for recipients of the Covid-19 injections. I hereby agree to assume 100% financial responsibility for all expenses arising from adverse medical events following injection with Covid-19 vaccines, including death, through insurance coverage or directly. In addition, I affirm that the employee would, in fact, NOT have been subjected to the loss of employment with this company should he or she have declined to receive a Covid-19 injection.
Authorized officer of company or organization requiring injection:
Name: _________________________________________ Title: _____________
Company: ______________________________________ Date: ____________
Employee required to receive the injection:
Name: __________________________________________ Date: ___________