Hard to believe, but they did. After all our calls, demands and actions, after laying out all the details, they still said NOPE.
They said he “acted within his authority.”
They are now on MAFAKy’s “RINOs to Primary” list
“They” are Rep. Jason Nemes, Rep. Kim King, Rep. Ed Massey and Rep. Suzanne Miles. We may not be able to say, “Buh bye” but their next run is far from a slam dunk.
Jason, et. all., you are being held accountable for your votes. <shrug> New normal for us, too.
Read it. Be incredulous. Get pissed & come to a meeting. This debacle is far, far from over.
Tell them what you think
Chair, Rep. Jason Nemes
- District 33 (part of Jefferson & Oldham)
- Phone Number: LRC: 502-564-8100 ext. 706
- Email: Jason.Nemes@lrc.ky.gov
Rep. Kim King
- District 55 Mercer, Washington, & Part of Jessamine
- PHONE (H) 859-734-2173 | (LRC) 502-564-8100 ext. 763
- Email: Kim.King@lrc.ky.gov
Rep. C. Ed Massey
- District 66 Part of Boone
- PHONE LRC: 502-564-8100 ext. 632
- Email: Ed.Massey@lrc.ky.gov
Rep. Suzanne Miles
- District 7 Union, Part of Daviess & Henderson
- PHONE LRC: 502-564-2217
- Email: Suzanne.Miles@lrc.ky.gov