Please join us! We meet every Thursday 6pm @ Sedona Taphouse in Lexington. It’s in the Palomar Center on Harrodsburg Rd at Man O War Blvd — your GPS will get you there. Agenda is below!
We will hopefully be back at Newton’s Attic 4974 Old Versailles Rd end of August!
MAFA Groups Can Help Save Small Businesses!!
We are calling on small businesses who might need help surviving during this shutdown! You are invited to attend our weekly meeting to report how MAFA participants might help you.
There is no reason to suffer alone when we are gathering weekly with like-minded people to share information and learn how to fight back against the tyranny being imposed on us.
So, Small Businesses, we need to hear from you! Please join us at a meeting. Be willing to share how folks in your area can support your business.
We need you to survive and thrive, and MAFA folks want to help!
- 6pm to 6:30 Meet & Greet
- 6:30 to 7 Meeting officially begins with an introduction to MAFA — essential info for new members!!!
- 7 to 7:30 Update on ACTION items: bills, events, lawsuits
- 7:30 Meeting officially over, but you are welcome to hang out for the informal (but moderated) portion of the meeting
- 7:30 to 9pm Guest speaker, 3-5 minute presentations plus Q&A
- Kids welcome: We will play a kid-friendly movie in a computer lab near our meeting room. There is a second lab for older kids.
- Food: Chips & water available. Feel free to bring food!
Unless you are politically feared, you will never be politically respected. It’s time for the politicians to be intimidated by the citizens and not the other way around. WITHOUT NUMBERS TO BACK YOU UP YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER POLITICAL OPINION.
What can you do? Recruit 10 who will recruit 10. That’s how we win.